Tuesday 24 January 2017

Jolly Little Christmas Quilt Along

I know it's early to be thinking about Christmas 2017 but I couldn't resist taking part in the Sew Fresh Quilts Jolly Little Christmas Quilt Along.  I'm very new to piecing and thought a block a month between now and December would be a good way to learn, and would break me in slowly. Also, I thought it would be great to have a festive project complete by Christmas because every year, even with the best intentions, I always run out of time and never get anything finished.

I'm hoping that in by December all my completed blocks will go to make a great lap quilt, table runner or wall hanging which I can give away as a gift(s)
This is my very first quilt block ever, Santas Stockings
This is a picture of all the blocks I'm aiming to make along the way, next up in the quilt along are the Mittens 

Feel inspired and want to join in?  Go to this link to sign up by email 

No comments:

Post a Comment